Monday, June 14, 2010

Translation: Cajas de Carton

Cardboard Boxes (Cajas de Carton) by Francisco Jiménez(from Mexico)

First Part

The end of the harvest

It was the end of August. Ito, the contractor, had long stopped smiling. This was natural. The strawberry harvest had ended, and the workers, most of whom were day laborers, did not gather as many boxes of strawberries as they had gathered in June and July.
Every day the number of day laborers diminished. On Sunday only one worker- the best- came to work. I liked him. Sometimes we would talk during our half hour lunch. This is how I learned that he was from Jalisco, my homeland. This Sunday would be the last time I would ever see him.
When the sun set behind the mountains, Ito signaled to us that it was time to return home. “It’s time,” he yelled in his broken Spanish. These were the words that I waited for anxiously twelve hours a day, every day, seven days a week, week after week, and to think that I would never hear them again saddened me.
On the way home, Papa did not say a word. He watched the road intently with his two hands on the steering wheel. Roberto, my older brother, was also silent. He threw back his head and closed his eyes. The dust that seeped in from outside made him cough repeatedly.
It was the end of August. When I opened the door to our shack I stopped. I saw that everything we owned was packed in cardboard boxes. Suddenly I felt the burden of the hours, the days, the weeks, the months of work. I sat down next to a box and my eyes filled with tears at the thought of having to move to Fresno.

The Move
That night I could not sleep, and a little earlier than at five that morning, Papa, who had apparently not shut his eyes either, woke us up. For a few minutes, the joyous cries of my little brothers, for whom the move was a great adventure, broke the silence of the dawn. The barking of dogs soon accompanied us.
While we packed the dishes, pots, and pans from breakfast, Papa left to start the “Caranchita”. This was the name that Papa gave to his old black Plymouth ’38. He bought it in a used car agency in Santa Rosa in the winter of 1949. Papa was very proud of his car. “My Caranchita,” he called it affectionately. He had the right to feel this way. Before he bought it, he spent a lot of time looking at the other cars. When he finally chose “Caranchita”, he examined it inch by inch. He listened to the motor, tilting his head from side to side like a parakeet, trying to detect any sound that could indicate mechanical problems. After satisfying himself with the sounds of the car, Papa insisted that he know who had been the owner. He never found this out, but he bought the car anyway. Papa thought that the owner must have been somebody important because, in the backseat, Papa found a blue tie.
Papa parked the car in front of the shack and left the motor running. “Ready!” he cried. Without a word, Roberto and I began carrying the cardboard boxes to the car. Roberto carried the two larger ones and I carried the two smaller ones. Papa carried the mattress and secured it onto the roof of the car with ropes so that it wouldn’t fly off.
Everything was packed except for Mama’s big cooking pot. It was an old pot that Mama had bout in a secondhand shop in Santa Maria the year I was born. The pot was dented and scratched, but the more dented it became, the more Mama loved it. “My cooking pot,” she would call it proudly.
I kept the door of the shack open while Mama carried out her pot carefully, grasping it firmly by its two handles so that she would not spill its contents: cooked beans. When she got to the car, Papa stretched out his hands to help her. Roberto opened the back door and Papa carefully placed the pot on the floor next to the seat. We all got into the “Caranchita”. Papa sighed, wiped the sweat from his forehead with the sleeves of his shirt, and said tiredly: “That’s all.”
As we were leaving, I got a knot in my throat. I turned and looked at out shack one last time.

The Arrival in Fresno
At sunset, we arrived at a work camp next to Fresno. Since Papa did not speak English, Mama asked the foreman if they needed more workers. “We don’t need anybody,” he said, scratching his head. “Ask Sullivan. Look, continue on this road until you arrive at a white, large house with a fence. That’s where he lives.”
When we arrived there, Mama walked toward the house. She walked through the fence, through rows of rose bushes, and up to the door. She rang the bell. The porch lights turned on and a tall, heavy-set man came outside. They talked briefly. When the man went back inside, Mama hurried to the car. “We have work! The man let us stay for the entire season,” she said, a little choked up with pleasure, and pointed at an old garage next to the stables, where we would live.
The garage had been run down by the years. The walls had been eaten away by termites and they barely held up the torn roof. There were no windows and the floor was a dirt floor covered by dust.
That night, by petroleum gas light, we unpacked our things and began to make the garage livable. Roberto swept the floor with energy; Papa filled the holes in the walls with thin sheets of tin. Mama gave my little brothers something to eat. Papa and Roberto brought the mattress and put it in one of the garage corners. “Viejita,” he said to Mama, “you and your little ones can sleep on the mattress, and Roberto, Panchito, and I will sleep under the trees.”

Second Part

Working in the Vineyard
Very early the next day, Mr. Sullivan told us where the vineyard was and, after breakfast, Papa, Roberto, and I went to the vineyard to pick.
Around nine o’clock, the temperature climbed to one hundred degrees. I was soaked with sweat and my mouth as dry as if I had been chewing on a scarf. At the end of the row, we would open the jar of water and drink. “Don’t drink too much- you’ll get sick!” Roberto yelled at me. He had not finished warning me when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I fell to my knees and the water jar slipped from my hands.
I could only hear the buzzing of the insects. Little by little I began to recuperate. I splashed water onto my face and neck and watched the black mud seep down my arms and boil when it hit the earth.
I still felt sick at lunchtime. It was two in the afternoon and we sat under a large walnut tree that was at the side of the vineyard. Papa wrote down the number of boxes that we had filled. Roberto was tracing designs in the earth with a stick. Suddenly, Papa grew pale. He had been watching the road. “School bus,” he whispered in alarm. Instantly, Roberto and I ran to hide ourselves in the vines. The yellow school bus stopped in front of the Sullivan house. Two very clean, well-dressed children got off. Roberto and I left our hiding spot and returned to where Papa was waiting. “You must be careful,” he warned.
After lunch, we went back to work. The pungent scent, the buzz of the insects, the sweat and the dust made the afternoon seem eternal. Finally, the mountains surrounded the valley and swallowed the sun. An hour later, it was too dark to continue working. The grapevines covered the grapes and it was very difficult to see them. “Let’s go,” said Papa, signaling that it was time for us to go. He took a pencil and began to calculate how much we had earned the first day. He added numbers, erased them, and wrote more. He raised his head without saying anything. His eyes were sad and sunken, and wet with tears.
When we came home from work, we washed ourselves outside with cold water from a hose. Then we sat at a table made of wooden crates and hungrily ate a soup of noodles, potatoes, and fresh flour tortillas. After dinner, we lay down to sleep, ready to begin a new day of work with the arrival of the sun.
The second day, when I woke up, I felt beaten; my whole body ached. I could hardly lift my arms and legs. Every morning that I woke up I felt the same way until my muscles got used to the work.

School
It was Monday, the first week of November. The grape season had ended and I could go to school. I woke up early that morning and stayed in bed watching the stars and savoring the thought of not having to go to work and of getting to start sixth grade for the first time this year. Since I could not sleep, I decided to get up and have breakfast with Papa and Roberto. I sat with my head down in front of my brother. I didn’t want to look at him because I know that he was sad. He would not go to school today, nor tomorrow, nor the following week. He would not go until the cotton season was over, and that would not be before February. I rubbed my hands together and watched the dry, acid stained skin rub off and fall to the ground
When Papa and Roberto left for work, I felt a great relief wash over me. I went to the top of a slope and watched the “Caranchita” disappear into a dust cloud.
Two hours later, around eight, I waited for the school bus. Finally, it came. I climbed into it and sat alone. The children were all playing and yelling.
I was nervous when the bus stopped next to the school. I looked out the window and saw a crowd of children. Some carried books, others carried toys. I got off the bus, put my hands in my pockets, and went to the principal’s office. When I entered I heard the voice of a woman asking me: “May I help you?” I was startled. Nobody had spoken to me in English for months. For a few seconds I was unable to answer. Finally, and with a lot of effort, I managed to tell her in English that I wanted to enroll in the sixth grade. The woman asked me a few questions that seemed to me irrelevant. Then she walked me over to the classroom.

Mr. Lema
Mr. Lema, the sixth grade teacher, greeted me cordially, assigned me a desk, and introduced me to the class. I was so nervous and so afraid in that moment when everybody was staring at me that I almost wished that I could be with Papa and Roberto picking cotton. After taking roll, Mr. Lema gave work to the class that we had to finish in the first hour. “The first thing that we have to do today is finish the story that we began yesterday,” he said enthusiastically. “We’re on page 125,” he told me. When I heard this, all of my blood rushed to my head and I felt dizzy. “Would you like to read?” he asked me in a querying tone. I opened my book to page 125. My mouth was dry. My eyes had begun to water. Mr. Lema asked another boy to read.
During the rest of the hour, I was angry with myself. I should have read that, I thought.
During recess I took the book to the bathroom and opened it to page 125. I started to read quietly, pretending that I was in class. There were many words that I did not know. I closed the book and returned to the classroom.
Mr. Lema was sitting at his desk. When I entered, he smiled at me. I felt much better. I walked up to him and asked him if he could help me with the unfamiliar words. “With pleasure,” he answered.
For the remaining month I spent my lunch studying English with the help of the kind Mr. Lema.

The Trumpet
One Friday during lunch, Mr. Lema invited me to accompany him to the music room. “Do you like music?” he asked me. “Yes, very much,” I answered with enthusiasm, “I love Mexican folk songs.” He picked up a trumpet, played it a little and gave it to me. The sound of the trumped made me tremble. I loved that sound. “Would you like to learn to play this instrument?” he asked me. He must have understood my expression because, before I could reply, he added: “I will teach you to play this trumpet during lunch.”

That day I couldn’t wait to get home so I could tell my family what had happened. I got off the bus and saw my little brothers yelling and jumping about with joy. I thought that they were happy to have me come home, but when I opened the door of our shack, I saw that everything we owned was packed in cardboard boxes…

268 comments:

  1. this saved my butt. thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bitch nigga I'll fuck yo butt and you gone thank me BELEE DAT
      LISTEN UP:

      Konvict... Music... and you know we up front.

      I see you windin and grindin up on that pole
      I know you see me lookin' at you and you already know
      I wanna fuck you, (fuck you) you already know
      I wanna fuck you, (fuck you)you already know
      Girl...

      Money in the air ass mo feel grab you by your coat tail take you to the motel, hoe sale,
      Don't tell, wont tell, baby said I don't talk dogg but she told on me, oh well,
      Take a picture wit me, what the flick gon do, baby stick to me & ima stick on u,
      If u pick me then ima pick on you, d-o-double g and I'm here to put this dick on you,
      I'm stuck on pussy and yours is right, rip ridin them poles and them doors is tight
      And ima get me a shot for the end of the night cuz pussy is pussy and baby ur pussy for life.

      I see you windin and grindin up on that pole,
      I know you see me lookin' at you and you already know
      I wanna fuck you, you already know
      I wanna fuck you, you already know
      [ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/a/akon/i_wanna_love_you.html ]
      Shorty I can see you aint lonely handful of niggas and they all got g's,
      See u lookin at me now what's it gonna be just another tease far as I can see,
      Tryin get u up out this club if it means spendin' a couple dubs,
      Throwin bout 30 stacks in the back make it rain like that cuz I'm far from a scrub,
      You know my pedigree, ex-deala use to move phetamines,
      Girl I spend money like it don't mean nothin and besides I got a thing for you.

      I see you windin and grindin up on the floor,
      I know you see me lookin' at you and you already know
      I wanna fuck you you already know
      I wanna fuck you you already know
      Girl

      Mobbin' through club in low pressin I'm sittin in the back in the smoker section (just smokin),
      Birds eye, I got a clear view, you can't see me but I can see you (baby I see you),
      It's cool we jet the mood is set,
      Your pussy is wet you rubbin your back and touchin your neck,
      Your body is movin' u humpin' and jumpin' your titties is bouncin' you smilin' and grinin' and lookin at me.

      Girl I want you looking at me I'm ready to hit the caddy right up on the patio move the patty to the caddy,
      Baby u got a phatty the type I like to marry wantin to just give u everythin n that's kinda scary,
      Cuz I'm lovin the way you shake your ass, bouncin', got me tippin' my glass,
      No money don't get caught up to fast, but I got a thing for you.

      I see you windin n grindin up on the floor,
      I kno u see me lookin' at you and you already know
      I wanna fuck you already know
      I wanna fuck you already know

      I see you windin n grindin up on the floor,
      I kno u see me lookin' at you and you already know
      I wanna fuck you already know
      I wanna fuck you already know

      Girl...

      Delete
    2. what the hell?

      Delete
    3. this saved my butt :)

      Delete
    4. chill bro or imma cut you pussy

      Delete
    5. Said the white 12 year old kid. Do u even lift?

      Delete
    6. bro why u sooo gayyy...all u do is schlob on a knob pussy

      Delete
    7. Ben Socher loves this post :)))))

      Delete
    8. Ben Socher is gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

      Delete
    9. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    10. fart nigger

      Delete
    11. The only reason people read this is because of Spanish teachers. LOS JODA

      Delete
    12. Sure is full of 12 year olds in here...

      Delete
    13. definitely black ^^

      Delete
    14. i hate black people

      Delete
    15. micheal galeski fuck u

      Delete
  2. glad I could find this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nah, fuck YOU

      Delete
    2. bitch pussy why u mad??....cuz u gay thats why....pussy...puto...spanish

      Delete
    3. Respect, its 2013.

      Delete
  3. Omg thank you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Respect. It's 2013.

      Delete
    2. That kinda sounds like you were obliging him. How was it?

      Delete
  4. slavs is such a pain such a hard project. WWHHHHYYYYYYYYYY??????????????

    ReplyDelete
  5. www.butterymuffin.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank youuuu!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. is anyone from Ms. Corpos' Spanish class here?

    ReplyDelete
  8. apparently u guys have to read this in her class

    ReplyDelete
  9. my butt has also been saved. procrastinators...UNITE

    ReplyDelete
  10. my dick is HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am reading this book in spanish. It tis very good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a quiz on this in two seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is in my final...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same! i hate my teacher

      Delete
  14. Mine too. Yay, learning spanish=remembering a story you read 2-3 months ago? amirite?

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love nice sloppy tities

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you x3 i cant imagine typing all of this up in a translator myself

    ReplyDelete
  17. i procrastinated reading this for Spanish class all summer... only to realize that we had already been forced to read it before. WHAT THE FUCK

    ReplyDelete
  18. YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  19. this saved me so much time! thanks so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was struggling to translate this all weekend. You helped so much! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. AP Spanish test= check

    ReplyDelete
  22. Can we reccomend stories to you so you can translate them for us poor non-hispanic kids? P.S: YOU ARE THE BOMB.COM FOR THIS. just puttin that out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Post "JCHS" is you are reading this and are from JCHS.

    Side note: whoever translated this is a jefe.

    ReplyDelete
  24. theyre not slaves you dumbfucks theyre migrant workers

    ReplyDelete
  25. thank you so much! :)

    you saved my grade in IB Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  26. So extremely helpful!! Thank you SO much:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. THANK YOU SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh my gosh!!! this really helped!!! thank you soooooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. such a sad story but THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This saved my life. Who convinced me AP Spanish was a good idea...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yourself. People are thick these days.

      Delete
  31. I know everyone has already said this but THANK YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. THANK. YOU. this is saving my grade..

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would laugh so hard if someone had posted this as some BS translation and high school kids everywhere failed their quizzes because they actually thought this was right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SHHHH DON'T SAY ANYTHING WTF WOULD YOU DO THAT DUMBASS

      Delete
  34. Daria i love you like thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  35. omg, you are a lifesaver. thank god for this translation, i will get to go to sleep tonight!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  36. jake is using his dual spells while he pts on 50 pounds, trolololol!

    ReplyDelete
  37. blake is using a "tactical" nuke to kill everyone in modern warfare 2.5 while crying himself to sleep at night

    ReplyDelete
  38. LOVELYYYYYYYY!!! thank you so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  39. thank you so much. this helped me a lot! (:

    ReplyDelete
  40. u da man/girl......

    ReplyDelete
  41. xsdctfv6gn8hyujipl435u678gyuvfctrxhzea4xrjcyui6y7dt5rxfcyviugo;f79d865sixitclyiuo;gd8it57u
    Sorry, i was wiping the jizz off my keyboard

    ReplyDelete
  42. This just saved my Spanish grade- Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  43. spanish teachers think they are smart assigning us random wrkshts that have nothing to do with our cirriculum.....what they dont realize is that there are bosses like you who can help with this.....thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  44. Fuck bitches get paid

    ReplyDelete
  45. dudddeeee. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  46. MRS. Mcdonalds Class Here

    ReplyDelete
  47. yeah senora mcdonalds class is up in this bitch

    ReplyDelete
  48. hahaha i fucking hate spanish

    ReplyDelete
  49. omg, thank youuu !

    ReplyDelete
  50. this saved my ass

    ReplyDelete
  51. I DONT FRICKEN HATE YOU, :)
    I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  52. You people are crazzzy....i dont think it was that hard to translate this on your own

    ReplyDelete
  53. A wiki (Listeni/ˈwɪki/ wik-ee) is a website whose users can add, modify, or delete its content via a web browser using a simplified markup language or a rich-text editor.[1][2][3] Wikis are typically powered by wiki software and are often created collaboratively by multiple users. Examples include community websites, corporate intranets, knowledge management systems, and notetaking.

    ReplyDelete
  54. FUCK THE SPANISH RACE, ALL HAIL HITLER!

    ReplyDelete
  55. FUCK THE SPANISH RACE, ALL HAIL HITLER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

      Delete
    2. U mad bro? #GetALife

      Delete
  56. you are so correct, this is a disrespectful and racial comment that i am not a fan of. please delete this before i get the police involved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech good luck

      Delete
  57. its called freedom of speech...ever heard of it?

    ReplyDelete
  58. its called go fuck yourself...ever heard of it? asshole.

    ReplyDelete
  59. you go girl!!! womens rights <3

    ReplyDelete
  60. youre both ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  61. YEAH WELL.. FUCK YOU UGLY ASSHOLE PUSSY LICKING BITCH. I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN BITCH. I OWN YOU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

      Delete
  62. fuckin hate spanish damn mexicans writing shit on paper. what a waste of paper. this saved me though thanks for the translation.

    ReplyDelete
  63. You are the world's most generous human

    ReplyDelete
  64. All the haters are stupid, we are all equal. DIFFERENT NOT LESS!!! remember that

    ReplyDelete
  65. i agree with that last comment, WE ARE ALL EQUAL! i <3 america.

    ReplyDelete
  66. i pledge allegiance to the flag of the united states of america and to republic for which it stands one nation under god indivisble with liberty and justice for ALL. AMERICA IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Thank you for agreeing with my comment I hope there are more people who agree with me. Everyone should be seen as equal no matter the race, disability, or sex. The ones that are wrong are the ones that like to make others hurt either mentally or physically.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I LOVE TACO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  69. juro lealtad, a la bandera de los estados unidos de America. Y a la republica que representa, una nacion, bajo dios, indivisible con libertad y justicia PARA TODOS.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Thank you so much!! You have no idea how much this helped me :)

    ReplyDelete
  71. whoever posted this is actually the best person ever. keep posting more like it

    ReplyDelete
  72. thank you soooo much

    ReplyDelete
  73. Thank you man I was stressing about having to read this book in two days for class and now that's not going to be a problem. Now i can go back to procrastorbating :))

    ReplyDelete
  74. I read this story and was touched by its elegance. I am fluent in spanish, english, and italian, and never in any of those languages have my eyes watered with such joy as this writing enveloped my entire being. I felt the pain of Panchito and Roberto as they coped with their many dilemmas and how they faced hardships. In my opinion, not only was the translation perfect, but everything about it made me wonder how lucky I am that I can attend a good private school, play instremunts, learn languages, and come home to a loving family and enjoyed a bounty bestowed upon me. Thank you for everything I own, I am most grateful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  75. All of those out there who are in verde's class: that class is horrible! We only have 2 weeks left til graduation and he bombs us when homework when it's his fault cuz it took us 3 or so months to do the other story. This helped a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  76. WOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

    ReplyDelete
  77. .....
    ;"' "";""'"';'
    ; ". ;'',;":":
    :' '"" ;"':"':"'
    ," ';""""
    ; ,:
    : ;'"
    : '":
    '; :
    ': ;
    : ':
    ,;"'"'"....' :
    ,."' '" :
    ,;" :
    ,"" .;"''' :
    ;;. ,.;"" ;' :
    ':"""""""""' ,;" '. ;
    '; ,.;""" : ;'
    :'' ;'" :: ;"'
    '. '"""' ;" ,;"'
    : ';. ,;' ,.'"
    ; '"""":.. ,.;." ,''
    '; """"""' ;'
    ';. ;'
    ';. . ;;'
    ,:";. '':':';;' -hrr-
    ,',; """""'";;:'
    : : ';;. ,..
    ':'"""""";. : """':.
    ;. ;"'' ': .;:
    ''"..;'

    ReplyDelete
  78. Corpos Spanish class representtt!!!! go shp
    muck fenlo

    ReplyDelete
  79. this saved me! ap spanish summer work...thanks mrs ford

    ReplyDelete
  80. Thank you so much this helped for my AP Spanish hw :) lifesaver

    ReplyDelete
  81. Is this the entire book?

    ReplyDelete
  82. i want to have sex sooooooo bad

    ReplyDelete
  83. Let's make out. K? Cuz I love you right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!!! Thank you so much!!!! This reall helps and all the irrelevent comments...you guys have to mature and not be idiots...seriously take life a little bit more serious and be polite...

      Delete
  84. Panchito feels dizzy while picking grapes and also when he tries to read out loud in class. Is there aconnectyion between these two activities?

    ReplyDelete
  85. The blue tie is a symbol for hope.

    ReplyDelete
  86. lifesaving help... i have like 5 tests to study for and this makes it one less.. so THANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKS

    ReplyDelete
  87. AP spanish, I'm only in Spanish 4. I hate how my teacher makes us read these stories

    ReplyDelete
  88. Stamford High- Senora Rich

    ReplyDelete
  89. thank you SO much

    ReplyDelete
  90. this=a life saver

    ReplyDelete
  91. fuck this story, miso horny...text me and you'll cum better than ever before ;p 631-542-7884

    ReplyDelete
  92. thanks so much for this; ap spanish is a bitch XD

    ReplyDelete
  93. DJ infamous aka not_afraid18 was here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  94. I like to have angry but sex wit big monster cocks

    ReplyDelete
  95. ^^^^He likes angry sex wit big monster cocks

    ReplyDelete
  96. How big is your dick comment below

    ReplyDelete
  97. 2inches........... hard

    ReplyDelete
  98. it's .000000000001 light years long bitch

    ReplyDelete
  99. #YOLO #THE PASSWORD IS CHEETO

    ReplyDelete
  100. COLLIN CHURCH OF VIENNA VA IS SUCH A BUM

    ReplyDelete
  101. Shout out to SRA GT!!

    ReplyDelete
  102. WHERE MY FLORES HOMIES AT?

    ReplyDelete
  103. Guys. What the heck? This is a translation of a story. What is wrong with you guys?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shut up bitch. What the fuck is wrong with your mom for raising such a well mannered and polite pussy?

      Delete
    2. ayyy you wouldn't be talking shit if this wasn't anonymous you lil homo

      Delete
    3. Fuck you buddy. I'll beat your ass any day of the week.

      Delete
  104. All of you motherfuckers are pansexual faggots.

    ReplyDelete
  105. IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

    The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

    When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

    ReplyDelete
  106. I really don't understand anything, but all of these "fuck you you pussy" comments are fucking hilarious.
    Trololololol

    ReplyDelete
  107. This saved my butt

    ReplyDelete
  108. 224 425 7764

    My mother enjoys having threesomes with me

    3========>

    ReplyDelete
  109. del torress representt

    ReplyDelete
  110. these arent the actual chapter titles im confused

    ReplyDelete
  111. this saved my grade big time. thanks a million

    ReplyDelete
  112. Nigga
    Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga, I'm 100% nigga
    Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga, I'm 200% nigga
    Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga, why do police hate niggas?
    Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga, they hate us cause our dicks is bigga
    Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga, why you call yourself a nigga?
    Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga, cause I'm a mother fucking nigga!
    Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga, why you drink so much beer?
    Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga, I don't drink beer, I drink malt liquor

    Cause I'm a nigga!
    I'm a motherfuckin' nigga man, I ain't all that African-American shit
    Fuck that I'm a nigga, I ain't mixed I'm a nigga
    N-...I-G-G-A, nigga, you already know

    [Verse 2]
    Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga, why you eat so much chicken?
    Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga, why won't you make it in my kitchen?
    Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga, why you call them hoes bitches?
    Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga, cause them hoes is bitches!
    Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga, why you stay in the hood?
    Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga, cause I don't like livin' by peckerwoods
    Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga, why you ain't got no job?
    Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga, seven dollars all won't feed me dog
    Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga, why yo' pants gotta sag?
    Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga, cause hand-me-downs downs is all a nigga has!
    Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga, why you scared to go to court?
    Shit, cause the judge look just like that motherfucker put our ass on the boat and made me a nigga

    [Outro]
    Mamma Rag is a nigga
    Du-Rag is a nigga
    Ballistics is a nigga
    And I'm Uretha's nigga
    Nigga!

    This should help out all you niggs trying fuck up schol niggas.

    ReplyDelete
  113. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTUUUUUSSSSSSSS\

    ReplyDelete
  114. They're not Mexicans, they're black!

    ReplyDelete
  115. Motherfucker i fuck all ya niggas up with my cats dick. I watch him fuck my dog every fuckin nite nigga you think im playin. nahh son. Fuck yall

    ReplyDelete
  116. What the fuck is this shitty person on this site????????

    ReplyDelete
  117. Matt n Hosam are buhfoons

    ReplyDelete
  118. The comment before the previous one came from a boy named Jake. Jake likes men's butts.

    ReplyDelete
  119. You all are scrubs who have bowl cuts and are illiterate who couldn't even speak one sentence in Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  120. Yo puedo hablar en español si quiero. Tú buhfoon.

    ReplyDelete
  121. fuck u all u all have aids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you FUCKING piece of SHIT my brother has aids

      Delete
    2. i don't FUCKING care

      Delete
  122. Damm we all just came here to not have to translate this dam story ourselves because we are all to god dam lazy and it turned into all out warfare.

    ReplyDelete
  123. Is there a summary of the god dam summary?

    ReplyDelete
  124. AHHH PISS!!!! SSSHHHHHHIIIIIITTTT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  125. Who is this? ^ probably some little gay 3rd grader. grow up dude. why are u even on a site like this? grow up and go back to third grade.

    ReplyDelete
  126. I fuckin hate spanish and spanish finals (-: Cajas de fuck me

    ReplyDelete